Top 10 winning sales strategies
Now that you know what resellers want from their vendors, here are some tips to help channel partners activate their sales.
1. Bring new perspectives and ideas to the table
2. Collaborate with buyers by being proactive and responsive
3. Believe in their own ability to achieve results
4. Put the sales pitch aside and really listen
5. Understand all their buyer’s needs
6. Help customers avoid potential pitfalls and minimize the perception of risk by demonstrating experience, building trust and inspiring confidence
7. Craft a compelling, workable solution
8. Be transparent about the purchasing process, e.g. pricing, discounts, availability, total cost, and add-on options
9. Connect with buyers on a personal level
10. Deliver value that’s superior to other alternatives
After studying over 700 B2B purchases made by buyers with $3.1 billion in annual purchasing power, the RAIN Group Center for Sales Research found that second-place finishers either do not have the skills to implement or do not focus on these winning strategies. Find out more in its white paper, “What sales winners do differently”.
Speaking of winners. Aximpro recently has been certified BEST of 2017 in Business Intelligence by jurors of the “Innovation Award – SME Initiative” for its groundbreaking ChannelShaper® software.